The Masquerade Tribute Hunt: The Spring Equinox
Nine hunts for nine treasures
The first annual Masquerade Tribute hunt is sure to be one for the books. This tribute hunt includes nine different treasure hunts, each with its own treasure to discover. The nine separate hunts have been produced by nine different members of the armchair treasure hunt community. And finally, all proceeds for this tribute hunt will be donated to The Humane Society of the United States, St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, and the Organization for Autism Research.
The contributors and producers of the nine hunts include:
- Robert Brewer of The Lost Skull
- Copper Dan of CopperDan Treasures
- Forgotten History Hunts
- Bill Gardner of Kodewords Kards
- Beth Hovanec of The Art of Hidden Messages
- Jenny Kile of Mysterious Writings website and forum
- Natalie Nelson of Echo the Owl treasure hunt
- Martin Smith of the Grand Rapids Riddler & Read and Seek
- Dustin and Deidra White of the Could it Be: Oak Island Podcast
Head over to the Mysterious Writings website here to learn more about the treasure hunt and how to enter.